HLib License Agreement
These are the main points of the
HLib Software License agreement License.pdf, 39 KB:
- The licensee can use the HLib Software, parts of it, programs
linked with it or parts of it, or results produced by the Software
or these programs for non-commercial research and non-commercial
teaching with the appropriate citation of HLib only.
- The licensee must not redistribute, sell, rent, lease, or sublicense
HLib, parts of it, programs linked with HLib or parts
- Any modifications or extensions of HLib developed by the licensee
are subject to this license agreement.
- After the expiration date of this license, the licensee must
completely remove the HLib Software and all copies of HLib
or parts of it from the licensee's storage media, unless the license is
prolonged in written form.
- In no event will the licenser be liable for any damage caused by
HLib, parts of it, programs linked with HLib or parts of
it, or results produced by HLib or these programs.
- Any modifications or extensions of HLib developed by the
licensee is to be made available to the licenser free of charge
for non-commercial use.
If you would like to use HLib, please print out
License.pdf, sign it and send it to
Prof. Dr. Steffen Börm
Arbeitsgruppe Scientific Computing